Today I learned/realized/remembered:
– Happiness, like guilt, is a choice we make
– And I don’t feel like punching people who say that to me anymore
– Less is usually much more
– Sometimes the way things work out on their own is better than how you planned for them to go
– Giving up is not an option, but endurance takes practice.
– And it’s so worth perfecting because the reward is so good when you make it to the end.
– People in glass houses usually make themselves first in line to throw the stones
– Things we’re afraid of are sometimes exactly what we need to do
– And bread that has to rise for 18 hours is not actually one of those things
– It’s alright to enjoy being unemployed
– It’s also alright to sleep whenever you want to