This weekend I:
- Stayed up too late
- Went to the farmer’s market
- Ate a lot of junk food
- Finally watched “Iron Lady”. It was really well done, and I am a huge Meryl Streep fan but I couldn’t get into her story. I just don’t know enough about British history to appreciate it, I think.
- Found two new necklaces while Kathy and I were out shopping. Maddie makes an excellent shopping companion, for the record. She’s such a good baby (said her totally unbiased Aunt).
- Did not tweet after 1:30 on Friday until 7:30 this morning (I do not feel more relaxed, more enlightened, or even particularly smug about this. I just forgot to say anything even though I read through a lot of tweets).
- Laid around and did a lot of nothing. It was awesome.
- Hit 100 fans on Facebook. Special shout out to Emma for being my 100th “Like”!!
Here are a few pictures I snapped over the weekend, beginning with one of the cupcakes I made for a baby shower at work on Friday:
These two both weigh 8 pounds now! Mocha is actually bigger than Latte though you can’t tell here.
Finally moved some beads around…
Plotting my Vlog for this week! Before you can ask, the answer is 55. They’re not all in this picture.
Finally, some pretty things.
I need to find an awesome way to store my bracelets like this too.
Now I’m drinking approximately an entire vat of coffee. I have one goal for today and that’s to stay awake long enough to make it back to my own bed.
I have a very exciting week planned though! This week I:
- am making a really awesome vlog about my shoes. At least I hope it turns out awesome. I have high hopes but may end up scaling back.
- get to share Maddie’s birth story with you. Kathy’s been working hard to get it all written down so I will have that to share with you tomorrow. Can you believe she’s already two months old??
- get to order my new computer. I’ve decided to go with the iMac for a number of reasons. But once you go Mac you never go back so that part of the decision was easy.
- am going to the Women of Faith conference with my Mama.
What are your plans for this week? How was your weekend?