It’s been a ridiculously busy week and I’m sadly behind in my blog reading. But never fear, I’ll get it back.
Some random thoughts:
- Some mornings I take our toll road to work. And some mornings I get stuck behind a school bus on said toll road. So not only am I paying to get stuck behind a bus, I’m assuming that my tax dollars pay for that bus to be there as well. I hope I’m wrong and that buses get a free pass or something but…I doubt it. Not cool.
- Last night I went to look up the deadline to register to vote in my state because I was so sure I hadn’t switched my registration since I moved but OH NO – I am a registered voter as of October of the year I moved back. I’m happy because it means I don’t need to do it now but -WTF?
- Last night when I said, literally, those words upon discovering my registration status I discovered my mom didn’t know what WTF stood for. I thought things like that only happened on TV. She then proceeded to tell me about a group of students one of her colleagues had who named their team the BAMFs and no one caught on until someone else pointed it out. How she knows one but not the other…
- This time next week I’ll be at FITBLOGGIN! I’m really excited to finally get to this conference and get to meet some of my fellow bloggers and learn all kinds of awesome things. I also get to go on a tour of the McCormick Spice headquarters and that’s going to be really fun.
- I’m devoting my weekend to my blog makeover. If you show up on Monday and it’s not done I expect you all to scream relentlessly. And never believe another word I say because how long have I been talking about this now? Ugh.
- Sons of Anarchy is back on and I know the rest of my shows are probably starting up again soon. Hooray!
Here’s hoping you all have a happy weekend!